THE EMAIL SYNDICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We have taken every effort to design our Web site to be useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. Hopefully we’ve accomplished that — and would ask that you let us know if you’d like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don’t agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be! Your continued use of the TheEmailSyndicate.com Web site means that you accept those changes.
THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING!
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All Online Materials on the TheEmailSyndicate.com site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by TheEmailSyndicate.com. You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the TheEmailSyndicate.com site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by TheEmailSyndicate.com or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
Submitting Your Online Material to Us
That means that we don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential. You can’t sue us for using ideas you submit. If we use them, or anything like them, we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind. We can use them for any purpose we deem appropriate to our TheEmailSyndicate.com mission, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Limitation of Liability
TheEmailSyndicate.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITE.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY:
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE
- FAILURE OF OUR SITE TO PERFORM IN THE MANNER YOU EXPECTED OR DESIRED
- ERROR ON OUR SITE
- OMISSION ON OUR SITE
- INTERRUPTION OF AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE
- DEFECT ON OUR SITE
- DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF OUR SITE
- COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING:
- DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY
- DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS "CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.")
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS "INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES.")
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE "INCIDENTAL" OR "CONSEQUENTIAL" DAMAGES. IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE STATES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OBVIOUSLY WOULD NOT APPLY WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES.
HOWEVER, IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID IF ANYTHING TO ACCESS OUR SITE.
Links to Other Site
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a TheEmailSyndicate.com-operated site or have moved to another site. TheEmailSyndicate.com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When TheEmailSyndicate.com provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that TheEmailSyndicate.com is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any TheEmailSyndicate.com site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of TheEmailSyndicate.com, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Termination of This Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all TheEmailSyndicate.com Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. TheEmailSyndicate.com may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. In addition, by providing material on our Web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And TheEmailSyndicate.com is entitled to terminate all or any part of any of its Web site without notice to you.
Jurisdiction and Other Points to Consider
If you use our site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate TheEmailSyndicate.com and/or its affiliates' intellectual property rights, TheEmailSyndicate.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Nevada, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Las Vegas, Nevada. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Las Vegas, Nevada, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
COMPENSATION AND AFFILIATION AFFIDAVIT
As per mandates from FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, 16 CFR Part 255 - Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, the purpose of this document is to establish the possible compensatory affiliation with TheEmailSyndicate.com and Any Testimonialists or Endorsers found on the ages of our site.
Any or all endorsements from testimonialists used in our promotional materials MAY be affiliated with TheEmailSyndicate.com as Marketing Affiliates and therefore might have an established connection with TheEmailSyndicate.com in the form of Commissions paid on sales resulting from Referrals from those Testimonialists that might lead some readers to believe that the testimonial reviews on the pages of TheEmailSyndicate.com might be biased. However, the reviews and comments on the pages of this site are to the best of our knowledge the true statements and beliefs of the endorsement givers and any claims made on the pages of this site can be substantiated on request to TheEmailSyndicate.email@example.com
None of the testimonialists whose Endorsements were used in promotion of TheEmailSyndicate.com have received complimentary promotional copies of TheEmailSyndicate.com for the purposes of reviewing TheEmailSyndicate.com to help generate Endorsement type Testimonials
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER AND FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT
Every effort has been made to accurately represent TheEmailSyndicate.com and it's potential. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using TheEmailSyndicate.com, the techniques or ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings in any way. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using these products, ideas and techniques and we do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.”
Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, previous knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our product and on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking Statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Such Forward Looking Statements use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other such words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Your Results May Vary from ours and those of anyone else who is, or will be usTheEmailSyndicate.coming these products, techniques, and/or services .
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential not actual earnings expected. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made, expressed or implied that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else's. In fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material at all.
All materials on this site are © copyrighted by TheEmailSyndicate.com. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way, online or offline, other than what is outlined within this site, under any circumstances without express permission from TheEmailSyndicate.com
TheEmailSyndicate.com Affiliate Terms and Policies.
1. Only approved affiliates of TheEmailSyndicate.com.Com may earn commissions from this program.
2. Affiliate agrees that a TheEmailSyndicate.com Affiliate is an independent contractor and not an employee, agent, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of TheEmailSyndicate.com. Affiliate further agrees not to incur any debt, expense, obligation on behalf of, for, or in the name of TheEmailSyndicate.com.
3. A maximum of ONE TheEmailSyndicate.com Affiliate per household is allowed. In addition, each TheEmailSyndicate.com Affiliate should have his or her own access to the Internet via his or her own computer, tablet, or other mobile device. Managing your TheEmailSyndicate.com business using another affiliate's computer, tablet, or mobile device is NOT permitted.
4. Affiliate agrees not to publicly disparage TheEmailSyndicate.com, other TheEmailSyndicate.com Affiliates, TheEmailSyndicate.com products, the TheEmailSyndicate.com compensation plan, TheEmailSyndicate.com employees, or TheEmailSyndicate.com Independent Contractors. Affiliate understands that disparagement may result in the immediate suspension or termination of Affiliate account with a cancellation of any pending commissions. In addition, any affiliate in violation of this term can be held liable for up to $1000 for each statement that is disparagin and/or false. All complaints or concerns should be directed toward TheEmailSyndicate.com corporate offices via TheEmailSyndicate.firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Affiliates are eligible to be paid up to 20 cents BY ClickForce Traffic for each valid click generated from their approved Email Sending Account, from the Approved Email List exported from the TheEmailSyndicate.com Members Section. NO Clicks from any other email sending company, list, or from any other source will be accepted. Clicks are deemed valid or invalid at the sole discretion of TheEmailSyndicate.com. ClickForce Traffic is the affiliate company that pays the commissions on Valid clicks only. ClickForce Traffic ONLY accepts clicks from emails sent from The Email Syndicate system and do not accept clicks from any other source, including, but not limited to, posting your link to Facebook, Twitter, ClixSense, Traffic Exchanges or in email sent by another system other than The Email Syndicate Members Area.
6. Affiliates are eligible to refer other affiliates to TheEmailSyndicate.com and earn an override commission on the $49 paid to The Email Syndicate or an approved Email Sending Company.
7. In order to earn commissions, Affiliate must be a current member in good standing of TheEmail Syndicate or any Email Sending company approved by TheEmailSyndicate.com. Any member who has Canceled their Email Sending Account, or is NOT a current member or in good standing with The Email Syndicate or another Email Sending Company approved by TheEmailSyndicate.com will not be eligible to earn or be paid commissions and their clicks may be voided.
8. Every month, before commissions are paid, TheEmailSyndicate.com runs a rigorous click cleaning system that identifies all fraudulent clicks. Fraudulent clicks include but are not limited to those coming from unacceptable countries, clicks coming from blacklisted IP Address, Automated Click Systems, Automated BOTs, clicks assoicated with known spam traps and multiple clicks coming from the same IP Address. ClickForce Traffic is the affiliate company that pays the commissions on Valid clicks only. ClickForce Traffic ONLY accepts clicks from emails sent from The Email Syndicate system and do not accept clicks from any other source, including, but not limited to, posting your link to Facebook, Twitter, ClixSense, Traffic Exchanges or in email sent by another system other than The Email Syndicate Members Area.These clicks are removed before commissions are paid and may have an impact on the total commission numbers.
9. Minimums - In order to be eligible for commissions in any given month, the Affiliate must have a minimum of 300 clicks for the month.
10. Any clicks deemed fraudulent or invalid at the sole discretion of TheEmailSyndicate.com or by ClickForce Traffic may be voided.
11. Click Commissions are paid directly by ClickForce Traffic each month for commissions earned in the previous month. The minimum payment threshold is $450. If the $450 minimum payment threshold is not met, the commissions will roll over to the next month until the $450 minimum payment threshold is met. For Example. If commissions in May are above $450, then the payment threshold is met, and the commissions will be paid on June 25. However, if the commissions in May are less than $450, the commissions will roll over to June, or until the $450 payment threshold is met. The commissions are paid on the 25th of the month following the month when the $450 threshold is met. For example. If the commissions for May are $250, then the commissions would roll over to the month of June. If at the end of June, the ccommissions earned are more than $450, then the commissions will be paid by ClickForce Traffic on July 25th.
12. TheEmailSyndicate.com and ClickForce Traffic reserves the right to delay sending commission payment for up to 360 days to prevent suspected cases of affiliate fraud.
13. Any attempt to "rig" or "game" the system to earn more commissions is completely forbidden. Any attempt to "rig" or "game" the system, deemed in the sole discretion of TheEmailSyndicate.com, may result in the termination of the Affiliate and the forfeiture and voiding of all commissions. Affiliate agrees that registering new affiliates through automated machine entry, manual entry, sending emails from The Email Syndicate system more times that the affiliate has paid to be able to send, or advancing your affiliates' ranks without their approval is strictly forbidden and is grounds for suspension or termination of your account. Affiliate further understands that he/she may only log into his/her own individual account, and any actions taken under the guise of another affiliate, including making payments under another affiliate's account, is strictly prohibited.
14. Affiliate agrees and accepts the current TheEmailSyndicate.com and ClickForce Traffic Plan as stated in this document in its entirety. TheEmailSyndicate.com further reserves the right to alter, change, and/or update portions of the TheEmailSyndicate.com compensation plan in its entirety for any reason at any time without prior notice.
15. TheEmailSyndicate.com is not responsible for technical problems, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control which may temporarily disrupt or diminish service.
16. TheEmailSyndicate.com and ClickForce Traffic will make every reasonable effort to track and pay commissions for all sales that apply to Affiliate. However, TheEmailSyndicate.com is not responsible for technical problems, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control which may temporarily disrupt or diminish this ability. If any monies owed to TheEmailSyndicate.com is not paid to TheEmailSyndicate.com, then commisisons due to affiliates may be delayed or voided with no recourse.
17. TheEmailSyndicate.com may modify the compensation plan at any time without notice. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available Commissions, Commission amounts/percentages, payment procedures, Commission Fee payment schedules, and Affiliate Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to You, Your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following Our posting of a change notice or new agreement on Our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
18. TheEmailSyndicate.com shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to this Agreement or program, even if TheEmailSyndicate.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. TheEmailSyndicate.com aggregate liability arising under or with respect to this agreement or the program shall in no event exceed the total amount paid directly to TheEmailSyndicate.com under this agreement.
19. Affiliate agrees not to present others' creative works—in full or in part—as his or her own nor engage in violation of copyright agreements for any reason. Such violations could result in suspension or termination of membership.
20. Affiliate understand that if he/she fails to log in to the TheEmailSyndicate.com Members section and export their list and import it into their email sending program for a period of 30 days, that all clicks generated and commissions earned my be deemed void at the sole discretion of TheEmailSyndicate.com.
21. Any Affiliate that asks for a refund, and/or files a chargeback against TheEmailSyndicate.com, or any Email Sending company approved by TheEmailSyndicate.com my have their affiliate account canceled and their clicks and pending commissions voided.
22. Providing false registration information (for example, entering a U.S. address while actually residing in another country, or a fake or invalid, name, email address, or phone number) will result in your account being terminated.
Copyright © 2015-2016 TheEmailSyndicate.com, All Rights Reserved.